Hi everyone. I have made a tag which I would like to enter into the following challenges:
The Stamp Man Challenge - A new technique
Allsorts Challenge - Brown and blue
I decided to try the technique from Tim Holtz Tag 1 from 12 Tags of Christmas where you emboss with an embossing folder and then with embossing powder. This is the gold part of my tag. I have then stamped along the other side. The butterflies are cut from the Tim Holtz mover and shapers and I have cut two layers out of vellum and one from brown card. They are then decorated with gems and glitter glue. I hope you like my tag.

Super texture and dimension on your tag Flo.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at Allsorts, good luck and Happy New Year.
B x
A stunning tag, beuatiful details
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx