Saturday, 17 December 2011

Blue and white

Hi everyone. I have made a card which I would like to enter into the following challenges:

Scrapbook sisters - Two colours
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Glitter
I Love Promarkers - Blue and white

The image is by Lili of the Valley and is coloured with Promarkers. Then decorated with lots of glitter, ribbon and gems. I hope you like my card.

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Flo, fab design and beautiful sparkle! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flo. Adorable image & a lovely card. Love the touch of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with fab sparkle Flo.

    Many thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sparkly card:) Thanks for joining us this week over at Cupcake crafts,and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the image and all the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week xx

    ReplyDelete