Thursday, 11 August 2011

Flutterby

Hi everyone. I have made a wall hanging which I would like to enter into the following challenges:

The Stamp Man Challenge - Stitching
Crafty Individuals - Bright and Beautiful
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Stitching

The butterfly pictures are by Crafty Individuals and I have added the stitching detail around the edge. You can see this better in the next picture.
The background is covered with net and ribbon. The flourish is by Tim Holtz and is cut from grungepaper and coloured with alcohol inks. The lettering is also grungeboard and coloured in the same way. I hope you like my work and and comments will be most welcome.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous hanging, bright and very beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous and so beautifully made. Gorgeous!
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work such gorgeous colours,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic & beautiful wallhanging you have made! Such pretty butterflys and lovely details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely is your project. Thank you for joining us for The Stamp Man stitching challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty wall hanging. Jean x

    ReplyDelete