Hi everyone. I have made a tag which I would like to enter into the following challenges:
The Stamp Man Challenge - Stitching
Crafty Cardmakers - Butterflies
Simon Says Stamp and Show - A tag
Fashionable Stamping Challenge - Anything goes
The stamps are all by Tim Holtz. The butterflies have been stamped on to acetate. The letter stickers are from my stash. I used silver paint to create a resist for the background. On the top half of the tag I have used Distress Stickles which I don't think shows up very well in the picture. I hope you like my tag.

Hello! Your butterfly tag is lovely. I love the colors and the background stamping you've done behind the butterflies. Very striking! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy
ReplyDeletefab tag
ReplyDeleteI never tire of seeing tags, just adore them and this is a stunner. Love the stamping onto acetate and the silver paint resist is fab.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing such a beautiful creation with us at our very first Fashionable Stamping Challenge.
Hugs Shirley x x
A lovely tag and the resist background is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the first Fashionable Stamping challenge and hope to see you again.
Fliss x