Wednesday, 13 July 2011

The Stamp Man Alcohol Ink Challenge

Hi everyone. I have made a picture to hang on the wall which I would like to enter into The Stamp Man Alcohol Ink Challenge

I have taken some close up pictures of each section.
I have used alcohol inks to make the main panel on each section which I have then stamped on. All the stamps used are by Tim Holtz. I have used vellum, ribbons, pearls, liquid pearls and glitter glue to decorate the sections. The heart in the middle section has been made out of grunge paper and covered with crackle paint before highlighting with glitter glue. The butterflies in the final section have been made out of acetate but I don't think this shows up very well in the picture.

I hope you like my picture and any comments will be very welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I love this hanging Flo. The colours are gorgeous and each section works so well with the others. Fabulous use of the alcohol inks on each main part and couple with great stamps and embellishments I think you should be very proud of your creation.
    Thanks for joining in with the Stamp Man challenge.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, beautiful colours and great embellishments. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful work with alcohol ink x Thanks for joining in The Stamp Man challenge x Janet

    ReplyDelete