Wednesday, 13 July 2011

A birthday card

Hi everyone. I have made a birthday card for my sister which I would like to enter it onto the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenge - I have chosen number 40 which is Green, Pink, Brown, Animals and Flowers
Allsorts Challenge - Free & Easy July
Penny Black at Allsorts  - Flower Power

This is a picture of the front of the card when closed. I have used various punches and dies which I have highlighted with glitter glue which doesn't really show up very well in the pictures.
The stable door then opens.....
I have used the Penny Black stamp Minding Shelty which I have coloured with Promarkers. The wording is a Papermania stamp. This is the back of the card.
I hope you like my card. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. This card is lovely and idea is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a card Flo, just love the stable door and the beautifully coloured image behind it.

    Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love how the door at the front opens onto the scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! What a super creation... such an inventive use of those lolly sticks and a fab idea to do a stable, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake for our 150th challenge! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable, sweet image and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Flo, what a very creative card. The image is so sweet and your embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card Flo. The work you have put into your card is amazing and I am sure your sister loved it. I love the opening door and the lollipop stick fence is a great idea.
    Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Penny Black at Allsorts and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card love the stable door idea...

    Thanks for playing our free and easy challenge this week at Allsorts...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete