Sunday, 8 April 2012

Make a wish

Hi everyone. Today I have made my first project using Wendy Vecchi art parts. I have used the spool set and the large circle frame. I would like to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge which is to take inspiration from Studio 490.

I have coloured some parts using distress stain and perfect pearls mists and some I have covered with patterned paper. I have then stamped over some parts with a script stamp. The flowers and butterflies are metal foil tape over clearly for art which I have embossed and coloured with alcohol ink. I have then used liquid pearls and ribbon to decorate. I hope you like my project!

4 comments:

  1. what a WONDERFUL take on the Studio 490 Style!!

    thanks BUNCHES for playin' along with this weeks challenge at SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i love your stuff! just found you through the "Here Come The Boys challenge" i hope you don't mind me linking to your site. this card is amazing, love the colours, and the flowers are gorgeous, rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. You are my first follower!

      Delete